OkMap Desktop 17 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of OkMap Desktop 17 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
OkMap Desktop 17 Overview
The main functions include: download free maps from map servers, georeference digital maps, creating custom maps to use with your GPS or mobile device, creating tracks on the map with production of track statistics and track graphs, a navigation system based on offline maps or web maps with navigation tools such as a compass, and many others features. It is useful for professional activities in the field, outdoor sports, and your enjoyment in the nature (search and rescue, trekking, mountain bike, 4WD, geocaching and much more). You can also download iThoughts 5 Free Download
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information. You can also download Red Giant Universe 6 Free Download
Features of OkMap Desktop 17
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of OkMap Desktop 17 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times. Furthermore OkMap provides you also with autorouting and geocoding functions.
- Data collected by your GPS can be downloaded on your computer, stored and displayed on the maps. They can also be used to create different types of statistics.
- By connecting a GPS to your laptop, you can plot your position on maps in real-time. If you are connected to the network you can constantly send your position to a remote computer, or receive the position of your companions on your computer and display the related tracks on maps in real time.
- OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps you can view maps and data of your interest. With Google Earth you can view your paths and your maps in 3D also.
- OkMap include a feature to generate automatically compatible Garmin Custom Maps (KMZ format) and maps in OruxMaps format. This feature includes map tiling from and to different image file formats (including ECW map format). It’s possible select KML extensions 2.2 (if GPS supports them), the JPEG quality, the image resizing, the KML transparency, the draw order, and so on. You can also select the tiles to generate in output. This feature support not north oriented maps also.
System Requirements for OkMap Desktop 17
Before you install OkMap Desktop 17 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
OkMap Desktop 17 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: OkMap Desktop 17
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_OkMap_17_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 353 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install OkMap Desktop 17
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
OkMap Desktop 17 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading OkMap Desktop 17. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of OkMap Desktop 17 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.